Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This is the logo I will be doing for Project 2

Hello everyone!!!

This week, I am posting up a picture of the place that I am doing my word mark for project 2. The company that I am doing is a small locally owned diner called Ott's Drive-In that is located in Rantoul, IL. If you ever come to Rantoul, you have to stop here, they have great food, and the people there are all friendly and welcoming. I know the owners and they have made it the popular establishment that it is today. I researched the font of the sign on identifont, and the font that they said that it might be was, a font called "Fling" which is a sans-serif font. My ideas for this word mark is, that it looks professionally done and has a little bit or the "newer style" that we have today. Since it is one of the popular restaurants that we have here in Rantoul, I want it to look fun and inviting.

Everybody have a great week and weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment